Last modified: 10 Nov 2022
Spoteezy Tech Private Limited (“Spoteezy”, "Company" or "We") respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to the visitors to our Website, our existing and future customers and the information we collect:
● On this Website.
● In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
● Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
● When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
● us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates); or
● any third party (including our affiliates), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Data collection relating to children
Our Website is not intended for people under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a person under 18, please contact us at +91 8130012343.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
You hereby agree and provide us your consent to collect several types of information, including information:
● by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other information the website collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law ("personal information");
● about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
You understand and agree that we may collect this information:
● Directly from you when you provide it to us.
● Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
● From third parties, including, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
● Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services.
● Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
● Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
● Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
● Your search queries on the Website.
● Any such other information as may be required by us or provided by you for fulfilling any service through our Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. You understand and agree that as you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
● Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
● Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not/may include personal information, but/or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
● Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
● Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
● Speed up your searches.
● Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
● Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
● Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website [and our e-mails] may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Spoteezy stores your personal information only at servers located in India. We may retain your information including personal information as the same may be required to provide you the services for the product that you have inquired or opted and for as long as it is required for the above purpose or mandated in our arrangements with our business partners. Retention of information is done as per this policy subject to compliance with applicable law/regulatory requirements in India. In following situation, your information may be retained for an extended period (i) in case of requirement of any investigations under law or as part of any requirements before courts/tribunals/forums/commissions etc; (ii) to enhance/improve our products/services and (iii) as required under contractual arrangements with business partners.
Purpose and manner of Use Your Information
You hereby understand and agree that we use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
● To present our Website and its contents to you.
● To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
● To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
● To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
● To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
● To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
● To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
● In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
● For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
You hereby understand and agree that we may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
You hereby understand and agree that we may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
● To our affiliates.
● To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
● To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Spoteezy's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Spoteezy about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
● To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to/not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
● To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
● For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
● With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
● To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
● If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Spoteezy, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
● Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an account deactivation request at firstname.lastname@example.org
● Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
● Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org . For this opt-out to function, you must have your browser set to accept browser cookies.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Revocation of consent
If you feel that we do not require the retention of your personal information or if you ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you think we do not have the right to process it we shall destroy or delete such Customer information. You may, at any time while availing of our Services or otherwise, withdraw the consent given earlier to us to collect and use your sensitive personal data or information by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org However, in the case of you withdrawing such consent, We shall have the option to stop providing you the Services for which the information was sought. You will not be eligible for refund of any fees paid for any service in such event and you agree that the Website shall not be liable to you for the same in any manner whatsoever.
The data may be required to be retained for the purpose of Product servicing, repayment etc. by us and/or our Partners and also as required under any applicable laws. We assure that such retained information shall be protected following all cyber security norms.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls and on servers located in . Any payment transactions and will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
In case you have any grievances or want to address any discrepancy with respect to the processing of any of the information/data you provided to Spoteezy, please contact our Grievance Officer. The name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Tower K, TH A, Central Park Resorts, Gurgaon